Answers You Need
How much does a yard greeting cost with Curbside Cards?
Yard Greetings with Curbside Cards are only $89 for a standard single message. Additional nights $30 per night/$50 during June (subject to availability) Rush orders/within 24 hours: $25 fee. *Special prices available for charitable organizations.
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept Venmo and PayPal*
**Payment is required prior to delivery of your lawn greeting. Payment is required to reserve specific graphics and greetings for a particular date. A booking alone will not reserve the rental. Payment in full is required for the reservation. Any invoice not paid within 48 hours of receipt is subject to cancellation. You will receive an invoice via email address used to place reservation.
What time will my greeting arrive?
Expect delivery and set up of your Curbside Card yard card rental anytime after 7PM the evening before your celebration. Please inform us if a "day of" morning delivery is necessary- subject to availability. Curbside Cards will pick up/remove all signage the evening of your celebration anytime after 7PM.
Is there a cancellation fee or policy?
If you cancel your order, you may apply your fee to a future date (subject to availability) or receive a 50% refund if notice is given more than 24 hours from the beginning of the setup times (7PM). In the event of inclement or hazardous weather, if Curbside Cards is unable to set up your rental, we will provide a full refund or apply credit to a future date (subject to availability).
No refunds are provided in the event of:
Purchaser provides the wrong address
The homeowner of a gifted Curbside Cards greeting requests us to remove the signs
Curbside Cards is denied access to a gated community or provided an incorrect gate code
A $30 re-delivery fee will be charged if we must return, remove, and set up signage at the correct address
The presence of animals preventing Curbside Cards from setting up the signage/display or any construction or other circumstances foreseen or not, beyond our control.
What is your Rental Policy?
Our customers are very important to us and we want you to be completely satisfied with our service, however, we do have a few rules in place to keep things running smoothly:
1. Please do not remove or relocate any of our signs. If you need your display taken down early, please give us a call and we will gladly come and get them.
2. Please do not attach balloons to the signs as they can pop and melt on the signs causing damage, especially on warm summer days.
3. Please arrange to mow and trim your grass BEFORE our set up. Mowers and weed eaters can ruin the signs. If you have a long term rental, please use extreme caution when cutting around the sign(s). We really appreciate you taking good care of our signs so others can soon enjoy them too!
4. We will not, under any circumstances, put up a “mean” display. We won’t allow cruel jokes of any sort. Our business is to make people happy. That being said, please do not “rearrange” the letters on our signs. The verbiage on all signs has to be agreed upon by us prior to the processing of your order.
5. If the recipient calls us and wants to know who ordered the display, we will tell them unless you give us specific instructions not to. We will also take down the display immediately if they request us to do so.
6. We will place a small sign in the yard with our company name, phone number and web address. This sign is unobtrusive and lets the neighbors know how to find us to order a display, so please do not move or hide it.
7. Please do not let children play on or around the display, or pull up any of the signs. Some of them may look like toys, but they are not. Curbside Cards and our representatives are not to be held responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person, animal, or personal property as well as property damage during the setup/placement or removal of Curbside Cards signage and/or equipment.
8. Missing or damaged lawn display items will be charged to the credit card on file and/or an invoice will be sent for the appropriate amount.
9. We respectfully reserve the right to decline a delivery area that we feel may be unsafe for our signs or our delivery people. This is rare, and we will contact you if this situation arises.
10. Curbside Cards reserves the right to cancel delivery/service and provide a full refund to the customer for any reason we deem appropriate, with no exceptions.
***BY PLACING YOUR ORDER WITH CURBSIDE CARDS, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO ALL CURBSIDE CARDS POLICIES LISTED ABOVE.
Still have questions? Give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.